Links to lodging, transportation, rentals and related services.
Idaho Lodging Accommodations:
- Century 2 Campground – Camping and RV parking, cabins and hostel in Salmon.
- Mountain Village Lodge – Rooms in Stanley Idaho.
- Shepp Ranch – Back-country lodge along the Main Salmon River, hiking, horse riding, big game hunting.
- Stagecoach Motel – Motel rooms in Salmon Idaho.
- Blackadar Boating – Car shuttle, boat and camp gear rental, boating supply sales in Salmon, Idaho
- River Shuttles – car shuttle for Middle Fork and Main Salmon trips,
- Gem Air – charter flights to and from one-day whitewater rafting trips near Salmon, Idaho: horse-back riding; big-game hunting, especially from Boise.
- Mile High Outfitters – Back-country horse riding, pack trips, fishing, and big game hunting.
- Rawhide Outfitters – one and two-day whitewater rafting trips near Salmon, Idaho; horse-back riding; big-game hunting, especially archery.
Gear and Supplies:
- Koffler Boats – Makers of the drift boats I use. Based in Eugene Oregon.
- River Wear – River clothing and wetsuits available in Stanley Idaho.
- Salmon River Fly Box – Fly fishing equipment, fly tying materials, books, expert advice. Steve can build fly fishing kits for your fly fishing trip, and send them directly to you, or we can bring them to the river for you.
- Erica Craig – wildlife artist who offers Idaho watercolor workshops with Aggipah’s River Rafting Trips.
Food & Drink:
- Bitner Vineyards – Winery about 30 miles west of Boise. We serve a variety of Idaho wines, including Bitner’s chardonay and dry reisling–my favorites of these varieties. Very good reds are also available.
- Woody’s Foods – BBQ sauce that we use, not as sweet as most sauces, my favorite; available again after a period of suspension.
Idaho Land for Sale:
- Moose Creek Estates Idaho recreational land for sale, an optimal experience in recreational living.